Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cello's Doughnuts

cheese and chocolate topped doughnuts
 People have been raving about Cello's Donuts for the past few years and it was just a few months ago that I was able to try it. My friend and I were at SM North when we passed by their branch there. I was like, "Okay I gotta try this now!" And so I went inside their store and bought one donut. I bought the one with the chocolate topping with some crushed Oreos I think. Just when I saw it, I knew what it would taste like. I've heard people saying how soft the donut was and why you need to eat it fast before it gets cold. Their donut is yellow just like an ensaymada and I was not wrong, it even tastes like one. It was good, soft indeed, also like an ensaymada. I'm happy my curiosity has ended. I'm not saying it's not good but for me it tastes like ensaymada and so I'd rather go for the real one instead  and as for the price-30 pesos per donut, another reason not to buy one again, a bit expensive. Oh, and the one with cheese on top reminds me of another bread... the local cheese bread. I'm not trying to say it's bad, it's just not my type of donut.

Other flavors..

No comments:

Post a Comment