Sunday, December 19, 2010

Krispy Kreme Baked Creations: Kruffins

 
I am not really a fan of Krispy Kreme because for me it's too expensive for a donut and it's also too sweet for my taste but I must say that the donut itself is really soft even after leaving it in the fridge for days.

Double Chocolate Kruffin
A few months back, KK produced a new product called Kruffins. I think Kruffins are a cross between the Krispy Kreme donuts and Muffins because they are as big as muffins but with a hole like donuts.

My mom bought the chocolate variant one (I wouldn't buy it myself). I think it's priced at around 60+ pesos which is equivalent to like 4 or 5 regular Dunkin Donuts. It is actually good, not too sweet and the cake is moist. I ate it the day after it was bought and even while it's cold from the fridge, it was still quite soft and very chocolatey. The size is almost like 2 to 3 donuts stacked and is wrapped in a very pretty muffin cup. One serving is filling but for the price, I think I'll go for real food instead of buying this if I'm hungry. I think they have like a cinnamon roll version but I think I'll go for Cinnabon instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment