Saturday, November 13, 2010

Restaurant Review: Greenwich Pizza

Before my friend and I shopped for shirts yesterday at Ayala, we met at Robinson's Metro East and ate lunch there. We ate at Greenwich. I am actually not a fan of Greenwich because I really like tasty pizzas with lots of toppings somthing like Pizza Hut or our famous local pizza restoYellow Cab. Anyway, Greenwich has this Big Meals where you can choose from four meals which may contain a combination of pizza, pasta, rice, chicken and drinks. We chose meal B where it already has chicken, rice, spaghetti and a slice of pizza and your choice of softrdrink.


129 pesos for this meal.


Before we ordered I saw their advertisement for their MooShake. It's, of course, a shake but it's cream based. It only has two flavors, double chocolate and strawberries and cream. I chose strawberries and creamand my friend chose double chocolate.


 The MooShake is priced at 59 pesos ala carte but you cna upgrade your drink from softdrink to MooShake for 35 pesos which we did.

Double Chocolate has Nestle Crunch pieces on top.

The shakes tastes good, not too sweet, not too thick though there is nothing special. I am curious though on the double chocolate flavor but my friend did not react to it that much coz usually if we eat something great we react. I might try their double chocolate when I eat there again if it's still on promo.

No comments:

Post a Comment