Monday, November 15, 2010

New Shoes: Disney Sneakers from Primadonna



I bought new shoes yesterday from Primadonna, a local boutique. 

I actually had plans on buying shoes but I was thinking of which shoes to buy. I want comfortable shoes like sneakers and so I thought of buying Chuck Taylor shoes but then while at the mall last weekend, my friend showed me these pair of Disney shoes from Primadonna. I was like,"Wow! So Cute!!! I want those!"


The shoes come in different Disney designs like Mickey and Minnie, Mickey and Pluto, and they also come in different colors like blue, green, gray, white, navy blue and black and white. These shoes look good especially when you're wearing shorts.


The shoes are priced at 1099 pesos if I remember it correctly though they are on sale right now (799 pesos) because I think they are running out of sizes already. I was lucky I was able to get a size 6 for this pair and by the way they are in US sizes. I got a size 4.5 US which is equivalent to our size 6. I am actually a size 7 but I usually I get one size smaller if it's from US.

The soles are the same color as the shoe itself.
the box with a pair of Mickey hands holding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment