Thursday, November 4, 2010

Product Review: Tigi Bed Head

Tigi Bed Head is a line of hair products that has innovative and unique names and packaging. I became a fan of Tigi Hair Care when I first tried their Self-Absorbed shampoo and conditioner. It smelled so great I wanted to eat it. It smells like orange creamsicle and it made my hair soft. I bought together with the self absorbed shampoo and conditioner their Control Freak hair straightening serum. It's in a green bottle with green sparkly liquid serum inside. It kinda smells like pineapple to me and it does control your freaky hair but be careful because it's kinda heavy if you put a lot. I think that's how it controls your frizz.

 After trying those three I tried the other products like the Girl Toys serum, Chocolate Head hair treatment and Manipulator conditioner.

The Girl Toys serum is great when you put it while your hair is wet or damp. Once your hair is dry it makes your hair really soft. It kinda smells like lime.

Chocolate Head on the other hand really smells like you have chocolate on your head. It's like a shampoo which you use after your regular shampoo and again it makes your hair super soft.

Tigi Bed Head also created another line for the catwalk which is Tigi Cat Walk. I've tried their Oatmeal and Honey shampoo and conditioner and they smell sooooo good! Both smell like honey or sugar and butter or kind of like cake! It smells so good again I feel like I want to eat it!

Since I got just the small bottle of Oatmeal and Honey conditioner, I bought the Manipulator conditioner as a back up. Manipulator smells like sweet pineapples and it does the same great job as the oatmeal and honey except that it's not really the right combination for the shampoo and it smells different.

Overall Tigi Bed Head is a GREAT product except that it's too expensive. Most of the products are priced around 20$ that's around 1000 pesos here though it's a good investment or maybe if you already have great hair, just use it occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment