Sunday, March 20, 2011

My New Camera: Panasonic Lumix LX5

The reasons why I chose this camera are: first, I love art and photography is a form of art therefore I need a camera to do photography; second, I love to keep memories and taking pictures means you can preserve those memories not just in your mind but tangibly; third is because even though I already have cameras, the cameras that I have are old already and I even broke the auto focus of one of my cameras therefore it's not that accurate anymore and is hard to control; fourth is because this camera is compact unlike DSLRs, I can still place it inside my pocket or bring it anywhere easily; fifth is because this camera's picture quality is almost the same as DSLRs (of course DSLRs are much higher in terms of quality) and lastly, because it looks cool!

You can search it up on the web. Just type in Panasonic Lumix LX5. It's predecessor, Panasonic Lumix LX3 is also popular and was the top and best selling compact or point and shoot camera since its release 3 years ago and I think even until now.

Oh and if you're wondering what the black string is for, it came with the box and I have no idea what it is for so I used it as a string to hold the lens cap because it is very annoying to always hold the cap after taking it off just to take pictures worrying you might lose it. Panasonic should have provided an optional lens cap holder or at least a better string.










No comments:

Post a Comment