Saturday, March 12, 2011

Events that happened to me recently.

Besides the fact that I got sick, lots of things happened the last two months.
I was actually transferred to a different account in our company which means I was trained again for 3 weeks.
Made some new friends.
I went to the province to retrieve something that really should be mine.
Bought a new camera. :D
I climbed the highest peak in Luzon which is also the 2nd highest peak in our country and my dream mountain.
Went to Manila Ocean Park.
Had a sleepover with my friends whom I haven't seen for the past 7 years.
Had a what we call "weight gain" party during the sleepover.
Celebrated Valentine's day with my family.
Started practicing swimming. *I still do not know how except to float*
Watched the World Pyro Olympics twice.
Been working on some legal (money) matters.
Org just had a new batch of future mountaineers.
Got addicted to colognes.

I cannot remember the rest but these are what I can remember. I try to make the most out of my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment