Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Wish

If God can grant you one wish for Christmas, what would it be?

Will it be something material? A loved one?

I do have material wishes but those can wait. Money can be earned and those material things can be bought anytime.

If God can grant me just one wish for this Christmas or even for the next Christmases that will come, my wish is to be with the very important person in my life. I am even willing to sacrifice all or give everything just to be with that special person though if that's the case I don't think that is considered a gift anymore.

If God grants me my wish, it'll be the happiest day of my life and I don't think I will ask for anything else after that except for maybe good health and enough resources to live peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment