Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coffee Shop Review: Baang

Black Forest Frappe and Grandma's Chocolate Cake

  A not so popular coffee shop but I tell you, this café rocks! I especially like their Black Forest frappe which really tastes like chocolates and cherry. As I am particular about the cream topping in coffee shops, Baang also uses non-dairy whipped cream but I don't care coz the coffee is great, pastries are great as well as the price. The place is really cozy and not that crowded compared to other famous coffee shops and they have the same amenities as well such as wifi, magazines, newspapers smoking area etc.

Grandma's Chocolate Cake

I've tried their pastries and they are delicious plus they are not as expensive compared to other coffee shops. So what I really like about this place is that besides the fact that they serve great coffee, the price is also great. Cakes and pastries are less than 100 pesos per slice or serving and coffee is around 115 to 150 pesos. They also serve lunch and dinner. Even if Starbucks is not that crowded, I won't hesitate to get my coffee fix at Baang.
Symphony Cake

I go to Baang's branch in Sta. Lucia Mall in Cainta but unfortunately they are closed. Not sure if they are gonna open again but I will sure miss Baang. They also have another branch in Timog Avenue but it's too far from my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment