Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME! (and my December Calendar)

It's my BIRTHDAY!

I just got home from work and I don't know what to do yet for my birthday though since it's December already, it just means parties, parties and parties!

My mom plans on buying a cake specifically the Mango Bravo cake from Conti's because her student is the owner of that famous restaurant.  I can't wait!

I have lots of friends who celebrate their birthday in the month of December as well so we plan on getting together. I also plan on attending a gift giving event for poor children. I also need to attend Christmas parties for my company and my friend's company.

Just this weekend my friend and I shopped for clothes for their Christmas Party. The theme of their party is Fashion so we had to look for clothes that are fashionable. There is a twist though with the theme coz you need to choose from one of the seasons like Spring Summer Fall and Winter. I actually wanted Winter same with my friend so we can wear our boots but we ended up buying something that looks like for Fall or Spring.

I originally wanted to wear a dress then my mid calf suede boots then a scarf but since I saw this dress at the mall, plans got changed. I will now be wearing this tube dress with ruffled skirt that has a flower pattern. I will also wear black leggings as the bottom and black doll shoes and a denim short sleeved bolero coz the top part of the dress is a bit like denim.

The dress had two colors available, one black and one pink and since it's kind of cheap, 399 pesos (10$), I bought the both colors!

My friend on the other hand was planning a dress/coat or trenchcoat or whatever you call it then leggings, her suede ankle boots, a scarf on her nech and a hat or bonnet but it changed coz we saw this striped top with a fake vest and then a plaid skirt so now she will be wearing a blue top and blue plaid skirt with leggings, her ankle boots, scarf and a bonnet or hat.

Okay so that party is done, just have to wait for the party itself, but for my company's party we will be having a rock themed party so I dunno what to wear but maybe I will just wear black and then whatever.. haha! I don't think people will actually dress up as a rock star for the party because most will be coming from work.

Another party that I will attend to is my friend's party. She plans on mixing drinks for her party after we tasted the cocktails at one of our friend's sister's wedding reception at a club in Makati. We plan on making Blue Hawaiin', Blue Lagoon, Shirly Temple, B-52, Chocolate Covered Cherry and lots more.

I also plan on learning how to swim since I don't know how (and the end of the world is near. just kidding!) and this Saturday is my first session with my friend. We will be taught how to swim by another friend who trained for water/swimming survival.

For the other weekends, I also plan on going to Enchanted Kingdom and then maybe meet with college or high school friends or if I still have time, fix my room. There are also lots of events at Eastwood City where I work like the Quest Crew, Regine Velasquez, Christmas Village etc. Such a busy and super fun month!

I also plan on buying whatever gift I want to give myself. ^_^

December is my favorite month and I'm glad I was born during this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment