Thursday, December 16, 2010

Frozen Treats Review: Razon's Halo Halo

Razon's Halo Halo or rather, Saging at Macapuno con Hielo?

 I love eating halohalo and since Razon's became famous for their halohalo, I had to try it. It's quite expensive at 85 pesos (2 US$) for one serving.

It is actually good, with finely shaved ice and lots of milk. What's unique about it is that it only has 3 toppings or ingredients (besides the shaved ice and milk) namely the sweetened bananas, macapuno (sweetened young coconut flesh) and leche flan(milk custard). Others say it's not really halohalo because halohalo should have lots of toppings, usually 1 dozen. It's more like saging and macapuno con hielo. I really don't mind if they only have 3 toppings but what matters to me is the price. I think mainly due to their rise in popularity that it increased that much and so I'd rather eat halohalo somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment