Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Merry Christmas and all my wishes granted.

Merry Christmas to everyone.
I just want to say that this year has been a memorable year for me and literally all my (main) wishes have been granted, from my job, salary, loved ones and even material things. 2010 has been a great year for me and I am hoping that 2011 will be even better.
I am now with my loved one and I have received the gift from my wishlist during our exchange gift at the office which is actually an earth pad plus the person who gave me the gift gave me a portable towel as well.
I could never ask for more!
If there is anything that I would like to ask for for the coming year is good health, good fortune and peace of mind for everyone especially for my family.
I will strive harder, work harder to provide a better future for my family. I can say I am living the good life but I can definitely make it even better.
I would like to thank God for answering all my prayers. It was right that I placed all my faith in Him and never lost hope and in return, he granted all my prayers.
I pray that everyone will do the same and hope that everyone will also have their prayers answered.
Praying doesn't mean asking for something and expecting something in return. Praying means you have faith and that you believe in God. Have faith in Him and you will be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment