Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cafe Review: Tsoko.Nut

When you hear this café's name, you'll think of our famous chocnut, short for chocolate and nuts. Tsoko.Nut is located at Eastwood City, Libis and they serve good coffee and pastries. They serve both hot and cold drinks but I prefer the cold ones and I especially like their amaretto flavored chocolate drink.



My friends tried the choco loco and the one with cashew and both said they were delicious. We also tried their pastries like the tablea cake and the chocolate cake. I actually didn't recognize the difference between the two but they were both good though I think the cake should be moister.

Prices of their drinks are around 100 as well as their cakes. They do have drink and cake combo and they also serve a few rice meals and other Filipino dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment