Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wishlist for my Birthday and Christmas.

I am saving money for some gadgets. I really want a camera specifically a DSLR (either a Canon or a Nikon) but almost a year ago, I did not have a job so I only thought of buying the Panasonic Lumix LX3. I already have a digital camera also a Lumix but it's an FS4. Lumix already has its LX5 which is also a great camera but now that I have saved up money, my eyes are on Canon 550D, the newly released 60D with a swivel LCD screen or Nikon's D5000 (though I am worried about the lack of AF motor), D90, or the release of D7000.

I can actually buy the D90, 550D or D5000 right away but I'm thinking of waiting for the D7000 then I will have my decision.

Another dilemma that I have is... since I started blogging, I want to update my blog as much as possible so I am also thinking of buying a new celfone. I am not that picky when it comes to celfones since I have been using the most basic celfones that you can think of. As long as the celfone can send sms and call I am fine with it. The most expensive celfone that I used is either the Treo, Motorola V9 or the N71. I am not sure about their prices but I think those are the most expensive celfones that I have used but my N71 got broken ( I actually think I was tricked by those celfone repair shops...), the V9 was given away as well as the Treo plus again I am not really into celfones. I did not even use the camera of those celfones. But again, I am into the blogging world so I need to upgrade my tools. I want a celfone that has a camera, wifi and can read ebooks and play music. I am thinking of either buying Nokia X6, N97, or N900 but I am leaning on N97 and N900 becauseof the qwerty keyboard because I know I will be typing a lot and X6 is just a tablet.


My budget is kinda ruined because of my plan of buying a new celfone but definitely I will buy a DSLR soon either on Christmas or on January 2011 so maybe I will buy a celfone for my birthday first. Still deciding on which celfone to buy... it's soooo confusing!

How I wish my dad would give me at least the celfone for my birthday and Christmas then I will buy the DSLR right away!

So... ahem... You don't need to ask me anymore what I want for my birthday or Christmas because I already wrote them here! But I will still accept any gift!!! Haha! ^______^V

No comments:

Post a Comment