Monday, November 8, 2010

Frozen Treats Review: Tutti Frutti



I have been eating yoghurt since I was a toddler and recently, the craze for yoghurt have been booming. Lots of yoghurt products are being sold at supermarkets and now frozen yoghurt stalls have been popping all over the metro and Tutti Frutti is one of those. They have a branch in Megamall Atrium and what I like about this froyo store is that it is self service where you can enjoy pulling the lever of the yoghurt machine. Just be careful though, they charge 20pesos per ounce which is actually cheaper compared to other froyo shops. They have lots of flavors which they change regularly and I particularly love their taro and green apple flavor. You can also add toppings and syrups.


Look at my creation! Soooo CUTE!!! I think I chose taro, blueberry, raspberry chocolate, coconut, lychee and regular flavor.

Their yoghurt itself for me is good, not that sour nor too sweet and still tastes like yoghurt, a bit tart, but it is a bit too icy like frozen yoghurt drink. I think it's better if it was a bit creamier but still good. You can choose from 3 sizes for their cups: small regular and large. I usually get the small cup and it costs around 200 pesos to fill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment