Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Martin Nievera Live at Eastwood City

Martin Nievera live at Eastwood
Disclaimer: I am not a fan of Martin Nievera. Martin is a very famous Filipino singer and I must admit he sings well even when he does it live. His songs are beautiful both English and Filipino, however, he does not compose them. I just don't like his style when he sings. Yes his voice is beautiful and powerful but when I watch him sing... I don't like his facial expressions. It's as if he is exaggerating or whatever, I really don't know how to explain it.
 
 

 Anyways, he was there earlier in Eastwood and since I brought my camera with me I thought, might as well take a video of him singing live. You can really hear how good his voice is when singing live and I am actually amazed at how he can sing clearly.



It's not just Martin who sings with exaggerated facial expressions or hand or body movements. Even the now famous Charice Pempengco is like that. I like Charice but many are actually annoyed by those unnecessary movements. I understand that you need to open your mouth wide but how about those hand movements? It might be a habit already but I hope they try to lessen it when they perform, it's really annoying... kind of makes you want to just hear them sing live and not look at them in concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment