Friday, November 5, 2010

Cinco Picos here I come!

I will be gone for two days because I'm gonna climb Mount Cinco Picos in Kawig, Zambales. This is my fifth climb and my third Major Climb since I started mountain climbing just last March 2010. I've climbed four Mountains (Mount Romelo in Laguna, Mount Daguldol in Batangas, Mount Isarog in Bicol and Mount Arayat in Pampanga) two among them(Mount Isarog and Mount Arayat) were major climbs.

This climb for Cinco Picos is an Annual Climb for the Eastern Mountaineering Society of the Philippines organization.

A climb is usually considered major when the mountain is around 1000 meters to the summit from the jump off and the trail is most of the time steep. I will give detailed information about my all my climbs once I get back from Cinco Picos.

I will be leaving in a few hours, I'm just packing my things. Wish me luck and pray for our safety! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment