Saturday, November 13, 2010

Restaurant Review: Taco Bell

Taco Bell has been in our country for like five years but surprisingly I haven't tried eating there once even if it's just a ride away from our place and I always pass by Taco Bell every time I go to Cubao. I remember even meeting with my high school friend there but I did not eat there. I even buy breads at BreadTalk which is in front of Taco Bell.

One time my colleagues and I agreed to watch Step Up 3D in Gateway Mall and they are fans of Taco Bell for its nachos and the potato. I was like, "Sure! It'll be my first time to eat at Taco Bell!" So my colleague and I bought this Grande Meal for two which contains the nachos, 2 chalupas, 2 potato side dishes and 2 drinks. They said the nachos are good and so I couldn't wait to try it. The Grande Meals costs 285 pesos.

Grande Meal for two
  So while watching, I ate the potato and then when we were about to eat the nachos, my colleague accidentally dropped the nachos on the floor. I understand that it's dark inside the cinema but I was like. "Huhu... It was supposed to be my chance to taste those nachos." Oh well... at least I was still able to eat the chalupa.

The nachos!!!

And because of that I was not able to get over it... when my high school friend went out to shop for clothes, I asked if she wants to try Taco Bell. Even though my friend stayed in New York for five years, she has not tried Taco Bell yet. We bought the same meal and so I was able to taste the nachos at last. The nachos are indeed good especially the toppings which include the ground beef, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream, but nothing special. It tastes like taco but the nachos alone tastes really good.

Mmm... potatoes!!!
My friend liked the potato very much and so did I. The chalupas are also good but again, nothing special. It has bacon and cheese inside a soft flat bread.


My friend and I were so full just from the nachos and the potatoes that we had to take home the chalupas. Overall I might go back to Taco Bell for their potato or maybe try their other food.

No comments:

Post a Comment