Thursday, November 11, 2010

Restaurant Review: Don Henrico's

Checking the menu? No. I was actually looking at my camera. xD

 My friend and I went to Mall of Asia to watch the concert of Justin Timberlake. After the concert we were starving and there were a few restaurants open left and good thing Don Henrico's was open. I haven't really tried eating there even if there's a branch near us at The Brickroad in Cainta. My friend and I shared the seafood fettuccine, pizza and a slice of blueberry cheesecake.


Lots o beers! And an aquarium!

The seafood fettuccine was great, creamy and not too heavy.

This one is actually good!

The pizza was also great but we had to take half of it home coz we were already full eating the pasta and a slice each of the pizza.

Pizza!


And of course, you have to eat dessert when dining out and so we ordered a slice of blueberry cheesecake. It was kinda expensive I think for 100+ and the serving was really small that I can finish it in 3 bites so my friend and I had to eat it bit by bit so we can savor the taste or else we won't even feel we ordered dessert.

Blueberry cheesecake


The prices are quite expensive, we paid almost 800 pesos for 1 pasta dish, 1 pizza and a slice of cheesecake. Good thing we didn't order drinks or we will be spending almost 1000 pesos just for the two of us. The food is good but too expensive in my opinion. If I crave for Italian food I think I'll go for another restaurant instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment