Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have a slight fever...

I have a slight fever today.. I am not sure if it was because it rained last Friday while I was waiting for a ride at the tricycle terminal or because it rained during our climb at Cinco Picos or because of the cold weather or if it is because of the humid weather and the very cold training room though hopefully it's not mallaria because there was a mallaria outbreak when we climbed Cinco Picos.

Another reason that I can think of which is REALLY WEIRD is because my birthday is near and usually when it's near my birthday, I get a fever. Every year I only get a fever once or twice or should I say every six months. I am not sure why but I can tell you that from my observation since I was a kid it does happen.

The elderly calls it "lagnat laki" meaning fever when you're growing up but I am already an adult.. I would be very grateful and happy if it does mean I am at least growing a few millimeters every year!

Anyway, I already took paracetamol and it did its job after the third dose. I will be taking the fourth dose in thirty minutes and I can still feel my body aching. Earlier my body was in pain and I really felt cold even though it was humid because it rained again.

I hope tomorrow my fever will go away already so I can enjoy eating the chocolates that were given to us by our bosses at the office. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment