Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cooking: Rainbow Pancakes! 彩虹蛋糕 (虹ケーキ)

Rainbow Cake or Pancakes 彩虹蛋糕 (虹ケーキ)

I like art and I like to cook and bake especially pastries. I've seen pictures of these rainbow cakes on the web and I thought of doing it using pancakes and so I did. I used the regular ingredients for homemade pancakes.
Ingredients: Instant pancake mix. egg, margarine, food color and pancake syrup!
 I followed the directions on the box, adding the egg first then melted margarine or butter then the food color.
with the egg first

with the melted margarine or butter
 Cook the batter using a frying pan with a little margarine or butter or use a non-stick frying pan.
cooking the red pancake
 Tada! This is the stacked pancakes. I made almost all the colors of the rainbow except for indigo.
plain stacked rainbow pancakes
 And with butter or margarine cubes on top with maple syrup... *DROOLS*
YUM!!! おいしい

Cross section of the pancakes. Colorful!!! すばらしい!

No comments:

Post a Comment