Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Restaurant Review: Fazoli's


An Italian fast food or more of a casual restaurant located at Eastwood City, Libis. It's not that famous but it's one of the best Italian restaurants for me. The place is cozy, price is very reasonable, huge servings, and of course great tasting Italian food. What's great about this restaurant is that their bottomless drink is self service. So maybe you're thinking, "What's great about that?" Of course it's great because you get to choose your drink and you can refill it anytime you want. I sometimes even create a mix of different sodas when I refill, haha! What's even cooler is that they have all you can eat bread sticks! 
Garlic Breadsticks

You can eat as much as you want of their breadsticks as long as you order a dish, and I tell you, the breadsticks are addicting! A dish costs around 120+ so usually we pay around 200 per head, quite cheap right? I highly recommend their Stromboli (tastes like pizza but is rolled) and their pastas especially the fettuccini alfredo and baked ziti (penne with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese). 

Stromboli
pasta sampler
Baked Ziti with lots of mozzarella cheese
By the way, they use real tomato sauce wherein you can even see the tomato chunks without the sauce tasting too sour. Also try their Italian Chicken which is very tasty with lots of Italian herbs and spices.

Italian Chicken
The ambiance of the place is really cozy. You can choose to sit inside the restaurant where they have large windows for sunlight, wooden floor and furnishings, dim yellow lights and soft comfy chairs or outside where you can get a view of their mini waterfall and pond with koi fishes. I myself like hanging out at this resto while munching on their bread sticks! And did I say it's all you can eat? :D Lucky for me that I work in Eastwood City but how I wish they have other branches in the metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment