Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Girl Tulog" is what they call me.

During my first training for technical support, I also enrolled back to the gym and kickboxing so after my training I went straight to the gym. At first I thought I can handle the situation but unfortunately I didn't. Good thing it was still training week because I always fall asleep where I try to open my eyes and pretend I was listening to my trainer.

Because of that, I was called "girl tulog"(girl who always sleep). At first I wondered why they called me that way when I'm notthe only one who sleeps during training. I found out the meaning because there was this time when we had our break and I took the time to sleep at our workstation inside the training lab. I was so asleep I even dreamt of something. When I woke up, my colleagues were already laughing so I asked them, "Why?" and they did not answer. It happened again and that's the time my trianer called me "girl tulog" while trying to wake me up. I asked  my best friends at work and they told me that our trainers were trying to wake me up one day that they made the telephone beside me ring a few times but unfortunately it did not wake me up because I continued to sleep. After those incidents I realized I cannot go to the gym after work because it's very exhausting.

Just today it happened again where I slept during training. I had to go to our Human Resources office in Makati to give some requirements for my employment (I work in Libis, Quezon City). I had to wake up 4 hours earlier than usual so I won't be late for work. Because I lacked sleep, my eyes kept closing every minute that I was not able to understand what my trainer was teaching us. My colleague even made it harder for me to sleep because everytime I try to open my eyes to wake up, he was looking at me maybe wondering why I was sleeping. Staring did not stop me from sleeping though because I continued to sleep like everytime my eyes close and it was very hard I tell you that I wanted to slap myself so I won't sleep. I even tried to change sitting position but it did not help either. What helped was the exam. We were given an exam and sinceI had to think, my brain worked and after that, when I wanted to sleep already during break time, I can't anymore... Talk about bad timing...

No comments:

Post a Comment